INVOICE SENDING SYSTEM - NO WEBSITE NEEDED
You will be able to...
- Have the ability to send out invoices by email to your customers
- Take payments via Stripe or PayPal for customers wanting to pay your invoice by card
- Take full payments or deposits
- Get full delivery as well as invoicing address
- Save full customer info to enable you to mail shot them
- Print up invoices to hand to customers
This will be £25+vat a month and the direct debit will need to be set up ASAP before we start the build
Payment info for you to take money…
Would you prefer customers to pay via PayPal or Stripe?.. (here’s the two links)..
The charges I believe, are 2.5% ish, per transaction for Paypal and 1.4% for Stripe.. ...there is no way around this as it's all to do with how Paypal and Stripe make their money as a business, to transfer the monies over..
Once you have added your bank etc details on your account on the back end of stripe or PayPal, let us know your email address and password you've set it up with and we will connect the website up to stripe or PayPal for you
If you want to be able to take just bank transfers manually off your customers, we will need your bank account number, sort code, the name your bank account is created with and the name of the bank (i.e. Barclays, Nat West, etc)..
If you want to take cash only, please just let us know.